DISCOVERY CLASS - Discovering God's Plan for Your Life
This 4-lesson class is designed for those who want to explore what a relationship with Jesus is all about, for newer Christians who want help to grow on their spiritual journey, and for anyone who wants a closer relationship with Christ.
The topics include:
- Lesson 1 – “I’m Sorry God” – God’s Forgiveness
- Lesson 2 – “God’s Love Letter” – The Bible
- Lesson 3 – “Conversations With God” - Prayer
- Lesson 4 – “Better Together” – The Church
We always have a great time at these sessions, and it’s a perfect opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have in a non-judgmental environment. There is no charge & just for attending you will receive a free Bible.
WINNIPEG SOUTH CAMPUS (1397 Buffalo Place)
- four Thursday evenings starting April 20, 7:00 - 8:30 pm in room A3
four Sunday mornings starting May 14, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm in room A3
To register for any of these sessions or for more information, please call or e-mail:
Pastor Steve Hoffman - (204) 261-0070 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
BRONX PARK CAMPUS
- *call for class schedule and location 204-803-2809 (Arnold)