Bulletin Highlights: April 22-28
April 22 Weekend Services
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
MONDAY – April 23
- Celebrate Recovery® (at Winnipeg West Campus) – 7:00 pm (Anavets Building: 3584 Portage Ave) A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TUESDAY – April 24
- Power and Praise (at Winnipeg South Campus) – 7:30 pm Everyone welcome! Draw near to God with your praise and experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads. If you are not able to attend, please join us online at churchoftherock.live
FRIDAY – April 27
- CRAVE Tech Ministries – 7:00 pm-8:30 pm This week will be session 3 of the 8-session course in which you will learn the reasons why good mixing is important, fundamentals of creating a good mix, and how to work well with a worship team. The class is free and registration is required—churchoftherock.ca/crave
- Foundations of the Rock – Sat, Apr 28, 9:30 am-1:30 pm This week we will be studying Lessons 1,2 and 3. If you have missed these classes in the past, please join us. We will be meeting in the Boardroom.
- Couple’s Night Out – Sat, May 5, 7:30 pm Calling all couples! This is an appetizer potluck, so bring out your favorite appetizer and join us for this exciting time of connecting with other couples. Meet at 1585 Portage Ave. For more information, contact email@example.com
- Marriage Mentoring Initiative Become a Mentor, Be Mentored. Visit the Info Centre for more information or to sign up.
- Volunteers Needed Looking for a way to serve in the church? Our setup/teardown team is looking for volunteers! For more information or to sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply Drive for Bethany Village, Uganda We are collecting gently used women’s fashion scarves, sunglasses, reading glasses, fashion jewelry, baseball caps, as well as new coloring books and pencils for all ages. These items will be taken on the Uganda Missions Trip in May. Please bring your donation and place in the box at the Info Desk starting next Sunday. Donations will be accepted until April 29.
APRIL PRAYER FOCUS:
Meditate on Christ’s death and resurrection, letting it draw us into a deeper walk with Him. “Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it, the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and hidden things you have not known.” Jer. 33:2,3