Welcome to Kidz Rock!
We are so glad you are checking us out! Our vision is to partner with you (parents) to impact your child to become a follower of Jesus. We want to see them reach their full potential by teaching them God’s Word and sharing His love.
Every week we plan a full hour for your child that includes large group, Bible stories, songs, crafts, games, and—best of all—small group time for prayer and discussion. All of our programs are age-appropriate, fun, safe and rich in opportunities for learning and serving.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Kidz Rock Values
- Safe – physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- Biblical Teaching – relevant & creative.
- Relational – an environment that promotes caring relationships.
- Empowering – We encourage kids to use their God-given gifts to serve others.
- Fun, fun, fun, fun!
Where to Start
- Come down to the “Check-In” centre in the Kidz Rock area
- Hand in your Family Registration Form – we ask you to reconfirm these only once a year in the fall…we promise!
- Your children will be checked in to their class and given a name tag, You will receive a matching parent tag.
- The Check-In centre will be open 10 minutes prior to the service. Children will attend worship in “Big Church” and then are released by the Pastor to Kidz Rock.
- Please check out our Parents Guide for more details.