3-Month Mentorship Program
Next Session: February 5 – May 6, 2018
Pursue God with everything you’ve got and discover your gifts and calling!
The MP3 program is designed to provide young adults with three months of service in an atmosphere where they can be mentored in ministry and missions as they get involved in tasks and responsibilities where they are challenged to trust, listen to and grow in God.
MENTORING in MINISTRY and MISSIONS through PURPOSEFUL PARTICIPATION and PREPARATION
MP3 members are exposed to the inner workings of church ministry so they can better determine if they wish to obtain further training or education to pursue service and ministry on a “full time” basis. At the end of the term, specific individual instruction will be given to help MP3 members better understand their specific place or gifting within the Kingdom of God.
DURING THE COURSE OF A THREE-MONTH SESSION, THE MP3 MEMBERS WILL HAVE:
- Small group mentorship and training by the senior pastors and the administrative, technical and support staff of Church of the Rock.
- Involvement in a short term mission trip.
- Opportunities to serve within the daily activities of church life and leadership.
- Participation in and exposure to many ministries and programs that function within the church.
- Regular devotion time with discussion.
- Participation in available conferences and seminars.
- Shadowing of the senior pastoral team members.
- Structured classes – as part of Rock College or other training within church.
- Opportunities to develop and walk out team camaraderie, friendships and experiences.
For more information, please call the Church Office or email: email@example.com