Bulletin Highlights: Sept 23-29
September 23 Sunday Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
MONDAY – September 24
- High School Ministry (grades 9-12) — 7:30-9:00 pm Meet at 126 Hazel Dell Ave.
TUESDAY – September 25
- Coffee Girls — 9:45 am We will be studying the book “Dancing with my Father”. New location: 26 Callum Crescent. For more information contact Susan Beck at (204) 509-7801. This is a kid-friendly group.
WEDNESDAY – September 26
- Celebrate Recovery® (at North End Campus) — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. For more info email email@example.com.
- Foundations of the Rock (at Winnipeg South Campus) — 7:30 pm This week we will be studying Lesson 2. If you have missed this class in the past, please join us.
- Operation Christmas Child —These boxes are now available for pick up at the Welcome Centre. (NOTE: OCC no longer accepts candy for the shoeboxes.)
- Home Groups — If you are interested in leading or hosting a New Home Group this Fall, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marriage Mentoring Initiative — Would you like to be mentored by a married couple in the church? For more information or to sign-up, please visit the Welcome Centre after the service.
- Time 4 Us: At the Movies (at Winnipeg South Campus) — Sat, Sept 29, 7:00 pm Time 4 Us is an evening out for married couples. Cost: FREE. Childcare provided for ages 2-11. To register your children, please email email@example.com.
- Marriage on the Rock (at Winnipeg South Campus) — Sat, Oct 13, 7:00-9:00 pm This is a 7-week video series for married couples only. Cost: $20/Couple. To register, visit churchoftherock.ca/marriage or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ministry Expo If you missed the Ministry Expo a few weeks ago, don’t worry! You can still sign up to volunteer where God is calling you at the Welcome Centre. Please note we always have ongoing sign-up.
SEPTEMBER PRAYER FOCUS:
Philippians 3:13-15 vs 14: “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”