Bulletin Highlights: Oct 21-27
October 21 Sunday Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
- Operations Christmas Child Shoe boxes and pamphlets are available in the foyer for pick-up. Fill a box, bless a child. Deadline to hand in boxes: November 4.
TUESDAY – October 23
- Power and Praise (at Winnipeg South Campus) — 7:30 pm Everyone welcome! Draw near to God with your praise and experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads. If you are not able to attend, please join us online at churchoftherock.live
WEDNESDAY – October 24
- Celebrate Recovery® (at North End Campus) — 7:00 pm (239 Selkirk Ave). A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Contact email@example.com. More info available at the Welcome Centre.
- Foundations of the Rock (at Winnipeg South Campus) — 7:30 pm This week we will be studying Lesson 6. If you have missed this class in the past, please join us. Potluck starts at 6:30 pm. We will meet in room A5.
- Newcomers Lunch — Sun, Nov 4 Following the service in the Hobnobs Cafe. If you are new to the church AND/OR have never attended a Newcomers Lunch, please join us. This is FREE! Sign up at the Welcome Centre or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power and Praise (at Bronx Park Campus) — Sat, Nov 10, 7:30 pm Everyone welcome! Draw near to God with your praise and experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads.
- Foundations of the Rock — Sat, Nov 24/Dec 1, 9:30 am-2:30 pm at Bronx Park Campus! These classes are a great way to learn about Church of the Rock’s core values and beliefs, and is also a great way to connect with others new to the church. Sign up at the Welcome Centre or email email@example.com.
- Home Groups — If you are interested in leading or hosting a New Home Group this Fall, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marriage Mentoring Initiative — Would you like to be mentored by a married couple in the church? For more information or to sign-up, please visit the Welcome Centre after the service.