Bulletin Highlights: February 24-March 2
February 24 — Sunday Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
- 40 Days of Prayer — Daily Prayer Videos: 2 option! Take 2 minutes of your day to watch our Daily Prayer videos and pray along with our pastors and ministry leaders: facebook.com/churchoftherock and churchoftherock.ca/40pray.
MONDAY – February 25
- Celebrate Recovery® (at Deer Lodge Community Centre: 323 Bruce Ave) — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Visit churchoftherock.ca/cr for more info.
TUESDAY – February 26
- Free Community Seminar (at Winnipeg South Campus) — 7:00-9:00 pm Toward A Culture of Sexual Integrity. This community forum will provide an update on sex education and introduce a process (and systematic plan) for the church and parents to: engage the facts (Biblical vision for sex), know what is in the school curriculum, positively navigate this difficult issue in our culture, empower our children to make healthy, biblically-aligned choices and protect our generational and spiritual heritage. A freewill offering will be taken. For more information visit peaceontario.com
WEDNESDAY – February 27
- Celebrate Recovery® (at North End Campus: 239 Selkirk Ave) — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Visit churchoftherock.ca/cr for more info.
FRIDAY – March 1
- BPC Youth Event (Grades 7 to 12) — 7:00-9:00 pm Gym Night! Come on out to the Bronx Park Community Centre gym from 7:00 – 9:00 pm to hang out and have some fun! Wear non-marking running shoes.
- Promise Keepers — Fri/Sat, March 8/9 “Disruptive” Men’s Conference at Church of the Rock Winnipeg South Campus. For more info or to register, visit promisekeepers.ca or call 1-888-901-9700.
- FOCAS: Escape Rooms (Singles Ages 30+) — Sat, March 23, 6:30 pm Do you have what it takes to escape? An escape room is a real-life game experience where you and your group are put in a mysterious room surrounded by skill-testing puzzles. You have one hour to solve and escape the room using logic, skill, speed, and teamwork! Meet us at The Real Escape (3137 Portage Ave) where we have 3 escape rooms booked. Cost is $20/person. Spots limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wed, March 20.
- Breathe 3 Women’s Retreat — May 3-5, 2019 At Wilderness Edge, Pinawa. Cost: $125/weekend. Visit the registration table in the foyer after the service.
- Life International — Let’s keep the donations coming throughout the year! More information available at the Welcome Centre. Two ways to donate: online at lifeinternational.ca or at the Welcome Centre by cash or cheque (in a specially marked envelope).
- Volunteer Needed — We are looking for a volunteer to help with Special Events (i.e.: Newcomers Lunch, Child Dedication, Pie Auction). If interested please see Joanne Ogilvie or email her at email@example.com