Bulletin Highlights: Dec 16-22
December 16 Sunday Service 10:25 am
- Sunday Service — 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes (live)
MONDAY – resumes Monday, January 7
- Celebrate Recovery® (Location: Deer Lodge Community Center, 323 Bruce Ave) — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEDNESDAY – December 19
- Note — The Church Office and building will be closed in the afternoon only.
- Celebrate Recovery® (at North End Campus) — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. For more info email email@example.com.
- Kidz Rock Christmas: `Tis the Season! — Sun, Dec 23 Our Kidz Rock children will be performing a Christmas song immediately following the worship. The children have already begun practicing their song during Sunday morning Kidz Rock. Join us for some Christmas dainties and apple cider following the service.
- Home Groups — If you are interested in hosting a New Home Group this Fall, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christmas Service Schedule
- Sun, Dec 23, 10:25 am: Kidz Rock Performance and light refreshments following the service
- Mon, Dec 24: Christmas Eve—no service
- Sun, Dec 30, 10:25 am: Regular service
- Missions Christmas Gifts — until Dec 31 Consider giving a gift to help Indian Pastors minister more effectively and become more self-sustainable. Choose from one of the following:
* Chair ($15) * Mat ($15) * Sewing Machine ($125)
* Partial Water Well ($200) * Partial Church Building ($300)
Please fill in your donation envelope with a designated amount towards the specific gift(s). Partial donations will also be accepted towards any of the above gifts. For more information go to: churchoftherock.ca/missions-christmas