Bulletin Highlights: January 26-Feb 1
January 26 — Sunday Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Tim Hamm
- Meet the Pastor Lunch following the service today. Sign up at the Welcome Centre or text NVCLUNCH to 555888.
MONDAY – January 27
- Celebrate Recovery® — Mondays at 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Coffee is available at 6:30 pm. We meet in the Chapel at our Winnipeg South location (1397 Buffalo Pl, Winnipeg).
WEDNESDAY – January 29 (and Feb 5)
- Transformations: Hearing From God — 7:00 pm Golden Friendship Center (113 2 Ave South, Niverville). God desires to speak with us, and He is already doing it on a regular basis! The trouble is that we so often miss out on what He is saying. In this 3-week course you will discover that hearing God speak is not just for “special people” but that it can be a regular, even daily, part of your journey with God. Sign up at the Welcome Center or online at nvc.churchoftherock.ca/signup.
- Upcoming Events:
- February 2 – Pastor Steve & Sun Hoffman preaching live
- February 25 – Women’s Ministry Event
- February 29 – Pastor Duane Master preaching live
- Missionfest Volunteering — Fri-Sun, Feb 7-9 Interested in being a part of our biggest fundraising event of the year? All profits support Church of the Rock teams as part of God’s mission in Cuba, Uganda, and Dominican Republic. Signup online at churchoftherock.ca/missions.
- FOCAS: (Singles Ages 30+) — Sat, Feb 22, 7:00 pm Free Video Conference: ’When Dreams Die’. What do you do when your dreams die? Why does God allow that to happen? Phil Vischer, the creator of VeggieTales, shares his journey of wild success to bankruptcy, and what God taught him as his dream fell apart. Meet in the Youth Room at the Winnipeg South Campus (1397 Buffalo Pl). RSVP by February 19th to email@example.com.
- Safe Families Canada — Safe Families Canada is a ministry that empowers churches to care for children in need with an unprecedented movement of compassion aimed at reducing child abuse and abandonment. Details at churchoftherock.ca/safe-families or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Groups – Better Together! Our hope is that everyone who attends Church of the Rock can enjoy the benefits of a Home Group, for we believe that life-change happens best when we share meaningful relationships with fellow believers. See back of bulletin for more information.
- Follow us on Social Media! — Search for “Church of the Rock Niverville” on Instagram or Facebook to follow us on social media.
- Missed a Message? — If you missed a message from a service or would like to hear one again, you can download or stream them here at churchoftherock.ca/watch.
- RightNow Media — RightNow Media is a digital media library with thousands of fantastic Christian videos —and it is available to everyone at Church of the Rock for free! If you are part of the Church of the Rock family, you and each person in your household are eligible for a free account under our church subscription. To sign up visit churchoftherock.ca/rightnowmedia or for more info email email@example.com.
- Interested in getting baptized? Or have questions about Baptism? We are looking at having a baptism service this fall. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.