Bulletin Highlights: November 24-30
November 24 — Sunday, 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
- Meet the Pastor Lunch following the service
MONDAY – November 25
- Celebrate Recovery® — Mondays at 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Coffee is available at 6:30 pm. We meet in room A2 at our Winnipeg South location (1397 Buffalo Pl, Winnipeg).
TUESDAY – November 26
- Power and Praise — 7:30 pm at our Winnipeg South location (1397 Buffalo Pl, Winnipeg) Everyone welcome! Draw near to God with your praise and experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads. If you are not able to attend, join us online at churchoftherock.live
- Upcoming Events:
- Dec 22 – Live Preaching – Pastor Tim Ham
- Dec 22 – Kidz Rock Christmas Performance
- Dec 24 – 5:25pm Christmas Eve Service (NOTE: no Kidz Rock program)
- Christmas Banquet (Ages 16+) — Thurs, Dec 5, 6:30 pm *** SOLD OUT *** Enjoy a sit-down dinner with comedian Matt Falk at Church of the Rock South (1397 Buffalo Pl, Winnipeg). Tickets are available online at churchoftherock.ca/christmas beginning Thurs, Nov 7th at noon through the Church Office. Cost is $30/person.
- “Holly Jolly Potluck Party” — Tues, Dec 10, 7:00 pm Women’s Ministry Event hosted by Krystal Hiebert (20009 Crown Valley Road, Niverville). Bring your favourite appy or finger food and a $5-10 gift for a fun gift exchange. Please sign up at the Welcome Center or online at churchoftherock.ca/signup
- Dominican Republic Missions Trip — February 2-10, 2020 Church of the Rock is planning a missions trip to the Dominican Republic this winter. Do you want to join us? For more info or to apply, please visit churchoftherock.ca/missions-trips
- Donation Envelope — Please ensure that your envelopes are filled out completely and legibly, along with a middle initial. This assists us when it is time to send out tax receipts.
- Safe Families Canada — Safe Families Canada is a ministry that empowers churches to care for children in need with an unprecedented movement of compassion aimed at reducing child abuse and abandonment. Details at churchoftherock.ca/safe-families or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Groups – Better Together! Our hope is that everyone who attends Church of the Rock can enjoy the benefits of a Home Group, for we believe that life-change happens best when we share meaningful relationships with fellow believers. See back of bulletin for more information.
- Follow us on Social Media! — Search for “Church of the Rock Niverville” on Instagram or Facebook to follow us on social media.
- Missed a Message? — If you missed a message from a service or would like to hear one again, you can download or stream them here at churchoftherock.ca/watch.
- RightNow Media — RightNow Media is a digital media library with thousands of fantastic Christian videos —and it is available to everyone at Church of the Rock for free! If you are part of the Church of the Rock family, you and each person in your household are eligible for a free account under our church subscription. To sign up visit churchoftherock.ca/rightnowmedia or for more info email email@example.com.
- Interested in getting baptized? Or have questions about Baptism? We are looking at having a baptism service this fall. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.