Bulletin Highlights: Oct 21-27
October 21 Sunday Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
- Home Groups If you are interested in hosting a New Home Group this Fall, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MONDAY – October 22
- Celebrate Recovery® (Location: to be determined) — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. For more info email email@example.com.
TUESDAY – October 23
- Power & Praise (at Winnipeg South Campus) — 7:30 pm Each month all the campuses gather at the South Campus (1397 Buffalo Place in Winnipeg) for what we call “Power and Praise,” an evening where we come together to draw near to God with our praise and to experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads. The night is full of praise music and time for ministry through prayer and the gifts of the Spirit. If you are not able to attend, please join us online at churchoftherock.live. Everyone welcome!
WEDNESDAY – October 24
- Celebrate Recovery® (at North End Campus) — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foundations of the Rock — 2 Sat, Nov 10/17, 9:00 am-1:00 pm These classes are a great way for you to learn about Church of the Rock’s core values and beliefs. It is also a great way to connect with others new to the church. Email Melanie at email@example.com for more information or to sign up. These classes will be held at the Heritage Center.
- Sunday Service Time Change — Sun, Nov 11, 6:00 pm Please note that on Sunday, November 11 the Sunday service will be at 6 pm. There will be no service at 10:25 am on November 11.