Bulletin Highlights: February 24-March 2
February 23 – Saturday 5:25 pm
February 24 – Sunday 9:25 am & 11:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
MONDAY – February 25
- 40 Days of Prayer Large Group — 7:00 pm With Pastor Mark. Meet in the Theatre. Drop-ins welcome.
TUESDAY – February 26
- Corporate Prayer — 9:30 am February Prayer Focus: Relationships. Please join us in the Prayer Room. Everyone welcome!
- EAL/ESL: English Classes — 7:00-8:30 pm Classes are open to all who are learning English and adjusting to life in Canada. Childcare provided. For more information, please contact Kendra at email@example.com.
- Free Community Seminar — 7:00-9:00 pm Toward A Culture of Sexual Integrity. This community forum will provide an update on sex education and introduce a process (and systematic plan) for the church and parents to: engage the facts (Biblical vision for sex), know what is in the school curriculum, positively navigate this difficult issue in our culture, empower our children to make healthy, biblically-aligned choices and protect our generational and spiritual heritage. A freewill offering will be taken. For more info contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEDNESDAY – February 27
- Women of Worth — 9:30-11:15 am This ladies group meets weekly for worship and small groups. Ladies of all ages are welcome! Childcare is provided for a nominal fee.
- Celebrate Recovery® — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. We will meet in room A2.
- 40 Days of Prayer Large Group — 7:00 pm With Pastor Duane. Meet in the Theatre. Drop-ins welcome.
- Threshold Jr (Grade 6-8) — 7:00-9:00 pm Game Show Wednesdays are our favourite way to laugh and win prizes! It’s always something silly yet fun! We also continue with our 40 Days of Prayer series!
THURSDAY – February 28
- 40 Days of Prayer Large Group — 7:00 pm With Pastor Keith. Meet in the Theatre. Drop-ins welcome.
FRIDAY – March 1
- 40 Days of Prayer Large Group — 7:00 pm Meet in the Theatre. Drop-ins welcome.
- High School Ministry (Grade 9-12) — 7:11-10:00 pm Pair up with a couple of friends and come up with the best Snap to send to our youth group account! Best Snap wins – prizes included! We will also be continuing our 40 Days of Prayer series.
Monthly Prayer Focus:
- Promise Keepers — Fri/Sat, March 8/9 “Disruptive” Men’s Conference at Church of the Rock Winnipeg South Campus.
For more info or to register, visit promisekeepers.ca or call 1-888-901-9700.
- Child Dedication — Class: Mon, March 11, 7:00 pm — Dedication: Sun, March 24, 10:00 am. For more info contact Alfie or Gwen at 204-261-0070.
- Leaders Meeting (All Campuses) — Tues, March 12, 7:00 pm All confirmed leaders are required to attend this monthly meeting.
- Power and Praise — Tues, March 19, 7:30 pm Everyone welcome! Draw near to God with your praise and experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads. If you are not able to attend, please join us online at churchoftherock.live
- FOCAS: Escape Rooms (Singles Ages 30+) Sat, March 23, 6:30 pm — Do you have what it takes to escape? An escape room is a real-life game experience where you and your group are put in a mysterious room surrounded by skill-testing puzzles. You have one hour to solve and escape the room using logic, skill, speed, and teamwork! Meet us at The Real Escape (3137 Portage Ave) where we have 3 escape rooms booked. Cost is $20/person. Spots limited. RSVP to email@example.com by Wed, March 20.
- Pie Auction Sat/Sun, March 23/24 — Join us as we raise funds to support the spread of the gospel in the 10/40 window. To volunteer, please call the Church Office at 204-261-0070.