Bulletin Highlights: February 23-29
February 22/23- Saturday 5:25 pm & Sunday 9:25 am & 11:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
- Discovery — 11:00 am-12:30 pm Discovering God’s Plan for Your Life! This 4-lesson class is designed for those who want to explore what a relationship with Jesus is all about, for newer Christians who want help to grow on their spiritual journey, and for anyone who wants a closer relationship with Christ. No cost! FREE Bible. Drop by or for more info email email@example.com
- Elevate Worship Night (Young Adults 18-30) — 7:00 pm Join us as we worship together. We’re finishing off our “Take Me Higher” series from Isaiah 40:31. Hear from one of our young adult leaders as they share their experience with walking without being faint. See you in the Youth Room.
MONDAY- February 24
- Celebrate Recovery® — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. We will meet in the Chapel. Coffee is ready for 6:30 pm.
TUESDAY – February 25
- Corporate Prayer — 9:30 am February Prayer Focus: Marriages. Please join us in the Prayer Room. Everyone welcome!
WEDNESDAY – February 26
- Women of Worth — 9:30-11:15 am This is a ladies group that seeks to provide spiritual growth for women of all ages. This group also provides child care for pre-school age children (for a nominal fee). Meet in the Theatre.
- Threshold Jr (Grade 6-8) — 7:00-9:00 pm Gargon, Pt. 2. We turn out the lights and try to find the flashlight pieces to destroy the Gargon! We start a new faith-based series on Jesus!
- Transformations: Parenting on Purpose – “Coach” Stage — 7:25 pm Each class will highlight one of the four stages of parenting and how faith can be intentionally passed on to children during those years. If your teens are are your jam right now, this class is for you! Sign up at Guest Services or at churchoftherock.ca/transformations.
*** NOTE: You can also take in these sessions via livestream ONLINE at churchoftherock.LIVE each Wednesday starting at 7:25 pm.
THURSDAY – February 27
- EAL/ESL (English Classes) — 7:00 pm English classes for adults and youth. There are lessons for beginner to advanced English learners along with IELTS preparation. Childcare is provided. Meet in room A1.
FRIDAY – February 28
- High School Ministry (Grade 9-12) — 7:00 pm Game Show Night! We love to play game shows for prizes! This is your chance to win big! Join us!
SATURDAY – February 29
- Mother-Daughter Workout Event! — 1:00-3:00 pm Join us for a special Mother-Daughter Workout! An afternoon of active fun and food as we strive for deeper connections with God and our family. Cost: $5 (ages 10 and up only). Purchase tickets online at churchoftherock.ca/families
Monthly Prayer Focus:
- GriefShare — Thurs, March 5, 7:00 pm It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. For more info or to sign up visit churchoftherock.ca/griefshare.
- Promise Keepers — Fri/Sat, March 6/7 “Impact” Men’s Conference at Church of the Rock Winnipeg South Campus. For more info or to register, visit promisekeepers.ca/impact or call 1-888-901-9700.
- Daylight Savings Time Starts — Sun, March 8, 3:00 am Remember to turn your clocks FORWARD one hour before you go to bed on Saturday.
- Leaders Meeting (Campus Specific) — Tues, March 10, 7:30 pm All confirmed leaders are required to attend this monthly meeting.
- Child Dedication Class — Mon, March 16, 7:00 pm Dedication: Sun, March 16, 10:00 am. For more info contact Alfie or Sheeba at 204-261-0070.
- Power and Praise — Tues, March 17, 7:30 pm Everyone welcome! Draw near to God with your praise and experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads. Unable to attend?Join us online at churchoftherock.live
- FOCAS: (Singles Ages 30+) — Sat, March 21, 7:30 pm Activate Games! (3338 Portage Ave, Winnipeg) Activate is like a video game, except YOU are the player! Games will require you to jump, crawl, run, and hide or risk losing a life. Bring runners and workout gear as you WILL get your sweat on! Check out activate.ca for more details of our venue. You’re also invited to The Daily Grind for beverages after at 9:10 PM. Cost: $25/person (taxes included). RSVP by Wed, March 18th at churchoftherock.ca/signup (spots limited).
- Ministry Contacts — More information available online at churchoftherock.ca/ministries.