Bulletin Highlights: Oct 21-27
October 21 Weekend Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
- Discovery — 11:45 am-12:30 pm Explore what it means to be in relationship with Jesus. No cost! FREE Bible. Meet in room the John Thompson Memorial Lounge for 4 Sundays. Drop by or for more info email email@example.com
MONDAY – October 22
- Celebrate Recovery® (Location: to be determined) — Mondays, 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TUESDAY – October 23
- Power and Praise (at Winnipeg South Campus) — 7:30 pm Everyone welcome! Draw near to God with your praise and experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads. If you are not able to attend, please join us online at churchoftherock.live
WEDNESDAY – October 24
- Transformations—Unlocking God’s Word — 7:00 pm Join us as we learn a number of different ways to unpack Scripture so that you are able to read and apply the Word of God. This will be held at the Winnipeg South Campus in the Theatre. FREE, but please pre-register at churchoftherock.ca/transformations
FRIDAY – October 26
- Men’s Wing Night — 7:30 pm Join us at the Smitty’s at 477 Westwood Dr. For more details, visit the Resource Centre or contact us at email@example.com
- No Tricks, Only Treats (free family costume party) — Sun, Oct 28, 4:30 pm This will be a great opportunity to invite our community to join us for this family fun event at the ANAVETS Building. We want to send the kids home with oodles of candy. So, we are asking for donations. A box will be set up at the Resource Centre to receive candy, chocolate bars, chips, etc. If you would like to be a part of this community outreach and volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operation Christmas Child These boxes are now available for pick up at the Resource Centre. (NOTE: OCC no longer accepts candy for the shoeboxes.) Deadline to hand in shoeboxes is Nov 4.
- NOTE — Sun, Nov 11 There will be NO service at the ANAVETS building on Remembrance Day. Instead, we will be meeting at the Winnipeg South Campus. Service times for WSC are 9:25 am and 11:25 am.
- Home Groups Home Group is a great way to grow in your relationship with God and with others. Whether you are an individual, couple or family and would like to host or lead a Home Group, sign up at the Resource Centre or email email@example.com
- Marriage Mentoring Initiative Become a Mentor, Be Mentored. Visit the Resource Centre for more information or to sign up.
OCTOBER PRAYER FOCUS:
For our city and municipal elections. Pray that godly men and women will be elected to rule as per Rom. 13:1 “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except for which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”