Bulletin Highlights: Dec 16-22
December 16 — Sunday Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Aubrey Krahn
MONDAY – Resumes Monday, January 7
- Celebrate Recovery® (Location: Deer Lodge Community Centre, 323 Bruce Ave.) — Mondays, 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Contact email@example.com
WEDNESDAY – December 19
- Note — The Church Office and building will be closed in the afternoon only.
- Missions Christmas Gifts — until Dec. 31 Consider giving a gift to help Indian Pastors minister more effectively and become more self-sustainable. Choose from one of the following:
* Chair ($15) * Mat ($15) * Sewing Machine ($125)
* Partial Water Well ($200) * Partial Church Building ($300)
Please fill in your donation envelope with a designated amount towards the specific gift(s). Partial donations will also be accepted towards any of the above gifts. For more
information go to: churchoftherock.ca/missions-christmas
- The Marriage Course — Sat, Jan 5, 6:00 pm This is a 7-week video series for married couples only. Cost: $75/couple, which is $5.35 per person per date, including supper each night! Limited spots, so it is on a first come, first served basis. For more info, or to sign up, contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newcomers Lunch — Sun, Jan 6, 1:00 pm If you are new to the church, join us following the service for a FREE lunch. We will meet in the Thompson Memorial Lounge (room just beyond the coffee service area).
Sign up at the Resource Centre. Childcare will be available.
- Safe Families Canada Safe Families Canada is a ministry that empowers churches to care for children in need with an unprecedented movement of compassion aimed at reducing child abuse and abandonment. Details at churchoftherock.ca/safe-families or email email@example.com
- Home Groups Home Group is a great way to grow in your relationship with God and with others. Whether you are an individual, couple or family and would like to host or lead a Home Group, sign up at the Resource Centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marriage Mentoring Initiative Become a Mentor, Be Mentored. Visit the Resource Centre for more information or to sign up.
DECEMBER PRAYER FOCUS:
Pray for those hurting from broken relationships and that restoration would come. Psalm 34: 17,18 “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them, He delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”