Bulletin Highlights: April 21
April 19 – Traditional Good Friday Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Danny McVeigh
- Join us for a special, reflective, worship-filled Good Friday service with communion. Please note that KidzRock will not be available during this service.
April 21 — Easter Sunday Service 10:25 am
- Message by Pastor Mark Hughes
MONDAY – April 22
- Celebrate Recovery® — 7:00 pm A Christ-centered recovery program for every hurt, hang-up or habit. Everyone welcome. Contact email@example.com Meet at the Deer Lodge Community Center (323 Bruce Ave).
- Power and Praise (at Winnipeg South Campus) — Tues, April 30, 7:30 pm Everyone welcome! Draw near to God with your praise and experience His power as the Holy Spirit leads. If you are not able to attend, please join us online at churchoftherock.live
- Church Camp Priority Booking — Early booking opportunity for 3-nights of Church Camp begins Wed, May 1 at noon; 2-night bookings begin Mon, May 6 at noon; all bookings available Wed, May 8 at noon. Visit churchoftherock.ca/CAMP
- Foundations of the Rock — Sat, May 4/11, 9:30 am-1:00 pm At the ANAVETS in the Board Room; lunch will be provided. To sign up visit the Info Desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOCAS: (Singles Ages 30+) — Sat, May 4, 7:00 pm Flying Sold Without Being a Wookie. Guest speakers Isaac and Larissa Bueckert will be with us on Star Wars day to share their experiences as long-term singles who struggled with loneliness, bitterness, and heartbreak. Join us as they describe how working through these challenges while “solo” has translated into their relationship now. Free to attend. Coffee and munchies provided. RSVP by Wednesday, May 1st to email@example.com
- Adult Water Baptism — May 26 For more information, or to sign up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
APRIL PRAYER FOCUS:
What a wonderful God we serve, who gave his son, so we might be forgiven, and be healed in every way. “He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.” 1 Peter 2:24