It’s time to LOVE NIVERVILLE (or Love Where You Live) this month and we need YOUR help!
Here’s how you can join us:
1. Pick an act of kindness on our “Bingo card”
- Or come up with your own act of kindness!
- Bird feeders to give away will be provided by the church, available for pick-up from Pastor Tim & Marcia’s house
- Cards are provided to accompany your act of kindness, explaining Love Niverville/Love Where You Live
- Details for pick-up of cards & bird feeders in the form below
2. Fill out the form below and let us know what you’re planning
- Remember, you can pick more than one act of kindness, and do it at any time during the month of June
- Feel free to work together as a home group for your act of kindness, or ask another family to join you!
3. Carry out your plan!
- Take a photo of your act of kindness, even if it’s just the supplies you’re using (no faces necessary)
- Post your picture using the hashtag #LoveNiverville (or upload it in the comments on our Love Niverville Facebook post), and you will be entered in a prize draw!
- Remember to include a card with your act of kindness – feel free to personalize it with a note