Women’s Group Study – FEB 10-APR 21, 2022
Forgiving What You Can’t Forget
A biblical journey on how to move on from past hurts with a peaceful and fresh outlook.
- Does the word forgive seem like an impossible and hard word to you?
- Are you stuck in a hurtful place because of unresolved issues?
- Do scenarios of what happened cycle over and over in your thoughts?
- Have you tried to forgive and felt defeated when an incident or memory drags you back into turmoil?
Join us on a biblically-rich, judgement-free journey on forgiveness. Here you will learn about forgiving when reconciliation is not possible or safe. Discover how the biblically central theme of forgiveness can be a freeing choice where you can gain a fresh outlook on life. Learn to identify and challenge old patterns that have held you back. Learn how to move forward armed with an outlook on forgiveness that can serve you in the future.
- Space is limited to 10 women. We will meet in A5 bi-weekly on Thursdays, starting FEB 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM.
Please note that there is required reading for this study. You can choose to purchase the book from the church ($13) at the same time as you register online, or you can make your own alternate arrangements.