3-Month Mentorship Program
Next Session: Jan 31 – May 5, 2019
Pursue God with everything you’ve got and discover your gifts and calling!
The MP3 program is designed to provide young adults with three months of service in an atmosphere where they can be mentored in ministry and missions as they get involved in tasks and responsibilities where they are challenged to trust, listen to and grow in God.
MENTORING in MINISTRY and MISSIONS through PURPOSEFUL PARTICIPATION and PREPARATION
MP3 members are exposed to the inner workings of church ministry so they can better determine if they wish to obtain further training or education to pursue service and ministry on a “full time” basis. At the end of the term, specific individual instruction will be given to help MP3 members better understand their specific place or gifting within the Kingdom of God.
DURING THE COURSE OF A THREE-MONTH SESSION, THE MP3 MEMBERS WILL HAVE:
- Small group mentorship and training by the senior pastors and the administrative, technical and support staff of Church of the Rock.
- Involvement in a short term mission trip.
- Opportunities to serve within the daily activities of church life and leadership.
- Participation in and exposure to many ministries and programs that function within the church.
- Regular devotion time with discussion.
- Participation in available conferences and seminars.
- Shadowing of the senior pastoral team members.
- Structured classes – as part of Rock College or other training within church.
- Opportunities to develop and walk out team camaraderie, friendships and experiences.
The Mission Trip component will involve a 9-day trip (location TBA) where a variety of construction activities and spiritual ministry will take place. The MP3 members will help to plan, train and prepare the team for the trip.
Who may apply?
Young adults between the ages of 17 and 30 who are keen to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ and serve in His kingdom.
Church ministry is not limited to evenings or Sundays—it functions in some capacity every day of the week and during most days and evenings—and MP3 members will be expected to participate in events through the entirety of their 3-months. (We do allow some time off for shopping, laundry, etc.) *Because of the full time nature of the program, those involved in MP3 would not have enough time to also work at full time or part time jobs.
There is no registration fee for the MP3 program. Class registrations, conferences fees and the mission trip expenses are covered by Church of the Rock.
For more information, please call the Church Office or email: email@example.com