As of June 28, 2020, we have reopened our Winnipeg South Campus for in-person church services. (Our online church services will continue as well.) This is a long-anticipated moment and we are excited to move forward together!
We will be respecting the Province of Manitoba’s guidelines for Phase 3 of Manitoba’s reopening, so you may wish to read further to be apprised of how we will be proceeding.
Because we can’t fit everyone at once, in this season we need you to register for the service you wish to attend.
- If registering online is not feasible for you, please call the church office to RSVP that way.
- We are limiting our services to 30% of our Sanctuary capacity, so if plans change and you can no longer attend as registered, please donate back your spots to make room for someone else.
If you are not well, attend online instead.
Please stay home and participate in Church Online and Kidz Rock Online if you or your child:
- has had a fever in the past 14 days,
- shows any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, cough, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, shortness of breath), or
- has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Our children’s programs are not quite fully up and running.
- At this time we are able to offer the following programs DURING the service:
- ELEMENTARY (maximum of 100 children per service, must be pre-registered)
- COLLIDE (maximum of 40 children per service, must be pre-registered)
- You will need to pre-register your child(ren) at the same time as you register for church.
- The Nursery and Nursing Mothers rooms will not be open for the time being.
What we are doing to maintain safety
- Hand sanitizer is available at all of the entrances.
- Our incredible custodial team are continuing to vigilantly sanitize surfaces.
- We are refraining from handshakes, hugging, fist-bumps, etc. for the time being, and there will be no bulletins handed out.
- The World Café will be closed for the time being.
Both the Family Room (Theatre) and the Sanctuary have been divided into “subgroup” seating areas of no more than 50 individuals. This is to facilitate entering and exiting without intermingling between subgroups.
- Upon entering the church building, you will be directed to the next available seating area closest to the entrance you chose.
- In the Sanctuary, only alternating rows will be available, and it is expected that family groups will leave 2 metres gap on either side to allow other families and individuals to sit in the same row.
- Subgroups will be dismissed to exit at staggered times to avoid intermingling.
We hope you have been enjoying the convenience of giving online or sending tithes through eTransfer, so please continue to use these options.
- In the service we will not be passing an offering basket, so if you need to use a debit machine or the envelope drop slot, we ask that you first wait until your seating section has been dismissed and then head to Guest Services to give in person after the service.