Thursday, April 1st – Love thy Neighbor- 7:30PM
- A few weeks ago, we heard Gwen speak about the joy of serving one another. We would like to put this into practice. We will gather online and have a scavenger hunt donation party. We will gather items items in our own homes which we wish to donate. Our Engage Team will then do curbside pick ups for the items which you gather and we will donate them to Union Gospel Mission, Siloam Mission and Teen Challenge.
- We will also be encouraging letters to those around us.
Items to Donate:
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (unopened)
- Houseware item
- Non perishable food items
- Union Gospel Mission: towels, linens, unopened tooth brushes or tooth paste, socks
Time: 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Zoom Link Join us:
Meeting ID: 981 8180 5353
And don’t forget to follow Engage Young Adults on Facebook and Instagram!