It’s summer time! You know what that means: nights at the park, bonfires, ice cream, time with friends. The list goes on and on. That also means that our Engage event nights will be a little more sporadic and not necessarily on a Thursday nights. We’ve got our summer schedule all ready for you though, so take a look!
Sunday, July 8 – Beach Day
- Join us after church for some time at the beach. Meet at Gimli Beach at 3:00 PM (that means leaving the church at 1:30 PM). Don’t forget beach essentials and cash if you’d like to purchase snacks.
- For those who would like the option to carpool please remain in the sanctuary after second service to discuss rides. People will be at the back of the red section closest to the kitchen.
Monday, July 23 – Biking Trails
- Got a bike? Let’s ride! We’re hitting up the Bishop Grandin Greenway East Bike Trail. Starting in St. Vital Park at 7:30 PM by the volleyball courts we’ll ride for approx. 7 km stopping for ice cream along the way.
Monday, August 6 – Folklorama
- Folklorama is always a great time and the Africa/Caribbean Pavilion is sure to be a hit! We’ll meet at the Pembina Curling Club: 1341 Pembina Hwy at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $6 each, however we may get a reduced rate as a group so please RSVP to email@example.com
Friday, August 17 – Movie Night in the Park
- The Lyric Theatre plays free movies in August and this night Black Panther is playing at 9:15 PM. Come early so we can sit together in prime spots and don’t forget your chair or blanket.
This summer is sure to be great and we can’t wait to see you and your friends out at a couple of events! Enjoy the sun!