EAL/ESL English as an Additional Language
EAL/ESL is a program open to all immigrants, internationals, newcomers, PRs, or Canadian citizens as well as all faith backgrounds who are learning English and adjusting to life in Canada.
Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:30 pm "Drop In"
Dates: January 11 - May 31, 2017
Information about the class:
- People are placed according to their CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark).
- Classes from beginner to advanced English
- Small groups ~5 people with one volunteer who speaks English as their first language.
- Childcare available
- We have a variety of classes:
- Textbook –grammar, culture, vocabulary
- Conversation groups
- Writing class: grammar, sentences, paragraphs, IELTS.
- Help for IELTS preparation.
- We meet in MPR (Multi-Purpose Room)
Saturday, April 1st 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Resume Writing
Saturday, April 8th 2:00-5:00p.m.
- Preparing for the Job Interview
NOTE: We will meet in the MPR (Multi Purpose Room)
NOTE: childcare provided for both Saturdays
IELTS Test Preparation
Monday & Thursday Evenings: 6:30-8:30pm
- Start Date: Monday, March 27th
- End Date: Thursday, April 27th
- Classroom: A5
- NO Childcare
For more information, please contact Kendra at firstname.lastname@example.org