Though these are days of much uncertainty, we can remain steadfast in our recovery.
Schedule update as of January 6, 2022:
- MONDAYS – 7:00 PM – at Winnipeg South (1397 Buffalo Place)
- WEDNESDAYS – 7:00 PM at North End (239 Selkirk Ave)
- THURSDAYS – TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED – Bronx Park Celebrate Recovery® will join Wednesdays at 7:00 PM at North End (239 Selkirk Ave) until we can resume our Thursday schedule.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
When it is not possible to meet in physical groups, there are things you can do to obtain and maintain your recovery.
- Stay connected to your Sponsor, Sponsees and Accountability Partners.
- Share over the phone
- Pray for each other
- Reach out to group members, call someone, even someone you recently met.
- Be sure to spend time daily in the Word and in Worship.
Celebrate Recovery® Official has Facebook, YouTube and Instagram with daily updates. Every weeknight at 8 pm CST they are providing Live devotionals by National Team Leaders to encourage us through this trying time.
Celebrate Recovery® at Church of the Rock
Celebrate Recovery® at Church of the Rock is a place to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 8 recovery principles and 12 Christ-centred steps. This experience allows us to be changed. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths, and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our problems.
By working and applying these biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviours. This freedom from our hurts, hang-ups, and habits creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ.
Our meetings include fellowship, worship, teaching, and gender-specific sharing groups where participants may express as freely as they like. There is no fee or offering, but there are books that are available to purchase.
Absolutely everyone is welcome!
To connect with one of our leaders, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org