Statement of Privacy and Security
Church of the Rock is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Church of the Rock web site and governs data collection and usage. Church of the Rock is a general audience website, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an E-commerce Website, Church of the Rock collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number.
- Information collected by Church of the Rock is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases or billing your event registration fees.
- Church of the Rock does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
- We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Church of the Rock website, including websites that link to the Church of the Rock website.
As a faith community Website with interactive forms, Church of the Rock collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number.
- Information is collected to facilitate inquiries, responses to inquiries and fulfillment of ministry services.
- In support of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, we do not send Commercial Electronic Messages without having received consent. Individuals may always freely opt out of our electronic communications (which are non-commercial in nature) by replying with “unsubscribe” or contacting our office by telephone (204-261-0070).
Use of your Personal Information
Church of the Rock collects and uses your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that Church of the Rock may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available but will not sell or disclose your personal information to any other entity.Church of the Rock does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists, or any information therein, to third parties.Church of the Rock may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Church of the Rock or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Church of the Rock, including its website; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Church of the Rock or the public.
Transmission and Security
Church of the Rock ensures that all sensitive personal information is transmitted over SSL encrypted connections. Personal information may be stored on secure Internet servers that host the Church of the Rock website. Credit card numbers may be stored on secure servers but are never stored in clear text, always stored with public/private key encryption, accessible only by Church of the Rock when provided with the proper credentials to do so.
The term ‘Church of the Rock’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1397 Buffalo Place, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 1L6. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Canadian laws.