Though these are days of much uncertainty, we can remain steadfast in our recovery. Although we cannot meet in physical groups, there are things you can do to obtain and maintain your recovery.
- Stay connected to your Sponsor, Sponsees and Accountability Partners.
- Share over the phone
- Pray for each other
- Reach out to group members, call someone, even someone you recently met.
- Be sure to spend time daily in the Word and in Worship.
- Church of the Rock is also meeting nightly at 7:30 pm at churchoftherock.live
- There are many CR groups providing Live Large Groups on Facebook as well as YouTube.
Celebrate Recovery® Official has Facebook, YouTubeand Instagram with daily updates. Every weeknight at 8 pm CST they are providing Live devotionals by National Team Leaders to encourage us through this trying time.
Temporary online Open Share Groups
Mondays & Wednesdays at 7:00 PM
If you have been a part of the Church of the Rock Celebrate Recovery® groups and are familiar with the process, you are welcome to join our temporary online Open Share groups. This is only for those that are active in the groups at this time.
However, for continued safety there are three additional group rules:
- Everyone must use headphones. This will ensure that no one else can overhear what is shared in the group.
- All members must be on camera. If the group leader asked, they must show the rest of the group that no one else is in the room.
- The meetings will not be recorded.
We realize not every can go online, so during this time the telephone calls to your support network are of utmost importance.
To be a part of the online group, please provide your email address to your group facilitator or email us at email@example.com for an invite link to our next Zoom meeting.
These measure are temporary as we strive to maintain connection during this season.
Keep Coming Back!
Celebrate Recovery® at Church of the Rock
Celebrate Recovery® at Church of the Rock is a place to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 8 recovery principles and 12 Christ-centred steps. This experience allows us to be changed. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths, and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our problems.
By working and applying these biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviours. This freedom from our hurts, hang-ups, and habits creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ.
Our meetings include fellowship, worship, teaching, and gender-specific sharing groups where participants may express as freely as they like. There is no fee or offering, but there are books that are available to purchase.
Absolutely everyone is welcome!
To connect with one of our leaders, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org