English Communication Classes and More
English Classes are open to all immigrants, internationals, newcomers, PRs, or Canadian citizens as well as all faith backgrounds who are learning English and adjusting to life in Canada.
7:00 – 8:30 pm
starting Sept. 12 until Dec. 12, 2019
Thank you for you interest! We look forward to meeting you in the fall. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register at the bottom of this page.
Our classes include the following:
- General Conversation Groups (High Intermediate to Advanced)
- Conversation groups for intermediate to advanced levels of English
- Small groups ~5 people with one volunteer who speaks English as their first language
- Basic English Skills: (Beginner to High Beginner)
- Beginner: People who have very limited knowledge of English.
- High Beginner: People with limited English skills. People who want to build confidence in speaking English.
- English Bible Study:
- This group studies the Bible in English.
- It is for all levels.
- It is for Christians or for people who want to learn about Christianity.
- IELTS Preparation:
- This class will prepare attendees for the IELTS test.
Supervised childcare is provided for ages 2-11 during these classes.
Please register below.
All of the classes meet at Church of the Rock’s Winnipeg South location at 1397 Buffalo Place. Everyone is welcome!