English Communication Classes and More
English Classes are open to all immigrants, internationals, newcomers, PRs, or Canadian citizens as well as all faith backgrounds who are learning English and adjusting to life in Canada.
All of the classes below meet at Church of the Rock’s Winnipeg South location at 1397 Buffalo Place. Everyone is welcome!
FALL 2018 – NEW SCHEDULE!
OCT 16 – NOV 27, 2018
Tuesday Evenings 7:00–8:30 PM *Drop-In
Are you new to Canada or need help with your English skills? Please join us on Tuesday evenings.
- General Conversation Groups
- Conversation groups for intermediate to advanced levels of English
- Small groups ~5 people with one volunteer who speaks English as their first language
- Basic English Skills: (Beginner to High Beginner) Classroom A1
- These classes are ideal for people who have very little knowledge of English or who want to build confidence in speaking.
- Canadian Culture: (Intermediate to Advanced) Classroom A2
- This class looks at the holidays and customs of Canada.
- English Bible Study: Meeting Lounge
- This group studies the Bible in English.
- It is for all levels.
- It is for Christians or for people who want to learn about Christianity.
*Childcare available: Classroom K2
NOTE: English classes, Workshops or other Activities will be coming soon. Please check again for updates.
For more information, please contact Kendra at firstname.lastname@example.org