English Communication Classes and More
English Classes are open to all immigrants, internationals, newcomers, PRs, or Canadian citizens as well as all faith backgrounds who are learning English and adjusting to life in Canada.
All of the classes below meet at Church of the Rock’s Winnipeg South location at 1397 Buffalo Place. Everyone is welcome!
WINTER 2019 SCHEDULE
All English classes will start
TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2019
Tuesday Evenings 7:00–8:30 PM *Drop-In
Are you new to Canada or need help with your English skills? Please join us on Tuesday evenings.
Tuesday Evenings 7:00-8:30 PM *Drop-In
- General Conversation Groups (High Intermediate to Advanced) Classroom A1
- Conversation groups for intermediate to advanced levels of English
- Small groups ~5 people with one volunteer who speaks English as their first language
- Basic English Skills: (Beginner to High Beginner) Classroom A2
- These classes are ideal for people who have very little knowledge of English or who want to build confidence in speaking.
- English Bible Study: Classroom Meeting Lounge
- This group studies the Bible in English.
- It is for all levels.
- It is for Christians or for people who want to learn about Christianity.
- We will be doing a study on prayer. Book cost $10.
- IELTS Preparation: Classroom A3 and A4
- This class will prepare attendees for the IELTS test.
- NOTE: This class will start on Tuesday, February 19, 2019.
*Childcare available: Classroom K2
NOTE: There are NO classes on the following Tuesdays:
- Tuesday, February 12th
- Tuesday, March 12th
- Tuesday, April 9th
- Tuesday, May 7th
English classes, Workshops or other Activities will be coming soon. Please check again for updates.
For more information, please contact Kendra at email@example.com