English Communication Classes and More
English Classes are open to all immigrants, internationals, newcomers, PRs, or Canadian citizens as well as all faith backgrounds who are learning English and adjusting to life in Canada.
Classes are stopped for the months of June, July and August.
Thank you for you interest! We look forward to meeting you in the fall. For more information, please contact the church office: email@example.com OR leave your name on our waiting list to receive notice of classes once they are scheduled.
Our classes include the following:
- General Conversation Groups (High Intermediate to Advanced)
- Conversation groups for intermediate to advanced levels of English
- Small groups ~5 people with one volunteer who speaks English as their first language
- Basic English Skills: (Beginner to High Beginner)
- Beginner: People who have very limited knowledge of English.
- High Beginner: People with limited English skills. People who want to build confidence in speaking English.
- English Bible Study:
- This group studies the Bible in English.
- It is for all levels.
- It is for Christians or for people who want to learn about Christianity.
- IELTS Preparation:
- This class will prepare attendees for the IELTS test.
All of the classes meet at Church of the Rock’s Winnipeg South location at 1397 Buffalo Place. Everyone is welcome!
Please check again for updates.