We would love to pray for you!
It’s very clear in the Bible that God expects us to pray. For example, Jesus taught us the Lord’s Prayer and also taught that we should be bold and persistent to bring Him our requests.
We are committed to praying for others – whether together in person (or in chat during online services) or for requests that are sent in.
- After weekend services – if you approach the “Prayer” or “Prayer Room” signs, you can find someone from our prayer team ready to pray with you in person
- Online – a prayer team member is accessible to pray with you over private chat at the click of a button during live services
- Any time – submit a Prayer Request for our prayer team to review and include for a number of weeks.
We would also love to know about how God answers your prayer!
You can join us in praying for others
Church of the Rock has a vibrant prayer ministry powered by members of the congregation making up a number of different prayer teams. You would be very welcome to join with us!
- Tuesday Morning Corporate Prayer Team (meets at Winnipeg South Campus)
- We welcome participants from all COTR campuses – just drop in any week
- This prayer meeting covers several topics, from personal needs to national needs and beyond
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM in the Prayer Room every week
- After Service prayer teams
- one-on-one prayer time with individuals who drop in
- Online prayer team
- prayer of encouragement online via private chat
- Phone-line prayer team
- prayer of agreement over the phone
- Several Prayer wheel teams
- commit to praying regularly at home for specific ministries of the church
- Special prayer events
- Fasting and prayer day once a month, prayer breakfasts, etc.
We also regularly host several Prayer Classes to train individuals for effective prayer and spiritual warfare. Watch for advertisements or new listings on the calendar (click the “classes” filter at the top of the calendar).