Women’s ministry provides opportunities for all women to feel welcome and to connect, build close relationships and grow together in Christ.
Women’s Home Groups – Inviting groups of ladies that support and pray for each other. A place of intimacy and spiritual growth in an accepting and non-judgemental environment.
- Women’s Tuesday Morning Coffee Girls
Women of Worth
– weekly ladies-only Bible Study for women of all ages
- WEDNESDAYS 9:30-11:00 AM in the Theatre
- starting September 11th, 2019
- Childcare for preschool-age children is available each week during WOW for a nominal fee.
- Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/wowcotr
Propel Women’s Small Group
Passion Conversation Series
For women ages 18 and up
Are you ready to learn what it means to live and lead with passion?
Do you want to discover your inner passions and get clarity on your purpose?
No matter your stage of life, you have been Divinely anointed and appointed with a special purpose. God has placed in you, certain passions; learn how to identify them and to pursue them even when the going gets tough.
Join us for this six-week video-based series starting Monday, September 16 at 7:00pm as we get the conversation started on passion!
You’ll hear engaging conversations from some of the top teachers in ministry and then join with local women to encounter the Bible for your everyday life.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity that will propel you and those around you into your God-given passion, purpose & potential!
- When: Monday evenings, September 16 – October 28, at 7 pm (no meeting Oct. 14)
- Cost: Free
- Contact: Ruth-Ann or Debbie for information and to register: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more: https://vimeo.com/157481937
*Even if you can’t make the first session, you are welcome to join us the following week. We will re-run the video at 6:30 pm.