Please mark your calendars for camp next year: August 9-12, 2018!
Just so you can see what it’s all about.. here’s last year’s info:
Singles, couples, families…all are welcome! Join us for a fantastic extended weekend together August 10-13, 2017, at Manhattan Beach Retreat Centre.
- click here for booking instructions
- click here to BOOK ONLINE *last chance to register online is August 6, 2017
Speaker – Steve Chupp
Steve Chupp served as lead pastor of Harvest Community Church in Goshen, Indiana, for 36 years. Since turning the church over to a successor in 2015, he continues as a member of the Life Links Apostolic Council as well as a church consultant and conference speaker.
Steve and his wife, Ronda, live in Goshen and enjoy the outdoors, biking, and travel, having visited over 20 countries. Ronda enjoys accounting and works for a CPA firm during tax season. They have three married daughters and seven really fun grandchildren.
“Summer Camp is always an enjoyable time for our church family to relax in a wholesome environment where they can enjoy each other, the outdoors, and the kingdom of God. Join us for this great time together.” – Pastor Aubrey Krahn
THURSDAY (Aug. 10)
- 1:00-7:00pm – Arrival/Check-in
- 6:30-7:00 pm – Prayer
- 7:00-9:00 pm – Evening Service (including children’s program and ministry time)
- 9:00-11:00 pm Evening -Activities
FRIDAY/SATURDAY (Aug. 11/12)
- Mornings – Children’s Program, Adult Coffee Time, Youth Activites
- Afternoons – Free Time/Group Activities, Water Baptism (Saturday only)
- Evenings – Prayer, Evening Service, Evening Activities
SUNDAY (Aug. 13)
- 9:00-10:30 am – Cabin Clean-Up
- 10:30-12:00 pm – Morning Service
- 12:30-1:30 pm – Check Out
(3 yrs – completed grade 5)
Age appropriate programs are offered for children in the mornings and during the message portion of the evening services. Children will have exciting times discovering God’s Word in fun and relevant ways! Get ready for a great adventure!
Threshold/High School (Youth)
(completed grades 6-12)
Each year youth come out to camp and have a great time growing closer to God and also participating in some crazy events! There is usually something happening for teens morning, noon and night, so make sure you grab the Threshold camp schedule.
General Activities – FREE!
When you arrive at camp you will receive a schedule of group activities including:
- Swimming Pool
- Volleyball and Family Soccer Tournaments
- Bocce, Tchoukball, Ultimate Frisbee
- Board Games, Scrabble Tournament
- Mini-Golf Tournament
- Bonfires, Late Night Swims, and more!
Bring your games & sports equipment, outdoor games, board games, kites, remote control airplanes & cars, inflatable rafts, baseball gloves, bikes & helmets, etc.
Manhattan Beach Retreat Centre is located on Pelican Lake in southwestern Manitoba, approximately two hours from Winnipeg.
- Dining Hall (see prices inside front flap)
- Swimming Pool
- Snack Shop
There are a limited number of motels/cabins for rent, which we reserve on a first-come, first-served basis. (see “Book Online” at top of page)
- Motel Rooms $61-$74/night
- Cabins $38-$80/night
- Trailer Sites $33-$38/night
- Tent Area $26/night per tent
- non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s rental due when booking
- payment due in full by July 10th
- accommodations not booked through COTR are subject to a registration fee of $2 per person per night. Register at Camp Display.
- no pets in Chapel Grove or Poolside motel.
- some accommodations allow for your own meal preparation (see details in online booking system or ask for details at the Camp Display in the church foyer).
(Optional) Dining Hall Meals
Meals are available for purchase at the onsite dining hall on a pay-as-you-go basis. (Children ages 3-9 eat for Half Price.)
- Breakfast – 9-9:30 am, $6.00
- Lunch – 12-12:30 pm, $9.00
- Supper – 5-5:30 pm, $12.00
- Sunday Lunch – 12-1 pm, $12.00
- Evening Snack (after service) Cafeteria Style
Pre-Paid Meal Plans
NEW! Pre-purchase a Dining Hall meal plan at a discount ! Take a break from cooking this year – buy a plan and save.
- *Meal plans will be available topurchase for a limited time only through online registration or at the church.
- 2 nights (6 meals) $48 per adult, $24 per child
- 3 nights (9 meals) $70 per adult, $35 per child
Everyone needs to check in at the Camp Office upon arrival. Our Camp Office hours are as follows:
- Thursday, Aug. 10th, 1-7 pm
- Friday, Aug. 11th, 1-7 pm
- Saturday, Aug. 12th, 1-7 pm