Welcome to Kidz Rock!
We are so glad you are checking us out!
Kidz Rock Vision
Partnering together with parents to impact children to become devoted followers of Jesus.
Encouraging them to reach their full potential by: teaching God’s Word and sharing His love
Every week we plan a full hour for your child that includes large group, Bible stories, songs, crafts, games, and—best of all—small group time for prayer and discussion. All of our programs are age-appropriate, fun, safe and rich in opportunities for learning and serving.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Kidz Rock Values
- Safe – physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- Biblical Teaching – relevant & creative.
- Relational – an environment that promotes caring relationships.
- Empowering – We encourage kids to use their God-given gifts to serve others.
- Fun, fun, fun, fun!
Where to Start
- Come down to the “Check-In” centre in the Kidz Rock area
- Hand in your Family Registration Form – we ask you to reconfirm these only once a year in the fall…we promise!
- Your children will be checked in to their class and given a name tag, and you will receive a matching parent tag.
- The Check-In centre will be open 10 minutes prior to the service. Children will attend worship in “Big Church” and then are released by the Pastor to Kidz Rock.
- Please check out our Parents Guide for more details.